FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. When will the carrier reach me if I order it today?
In Tallinn, the carrier is obliged to perform the trip within three business days after receiving the order.
In other regions the carrier is obliged to perform the trip within five business days after receiving the order.
2. We sent you 40 glass packagings, but two of them are unsuitable. What to do?
For example, among glass packagings the EPP is sometimes erroneously sent refillable packagings instead, which are presented in the report as unsuitable packaging. Refillable packagings must be sent directly to the producer.
3. When does the EPP pay the money?
The money is paid on the 25th day of the month following the accounting month. For example, if the accounting month is March, the money is paid on 25th of April.
4. I sent the bags off on the last day of the month, but they weren’t stated in the report. Why?
The packagings sent on the last day of a month may reach the EPP only after a couple of days.
5. What to do if the accessories are defective?
Contact the customer desk of the EPP and those accessories will be replaced.
6. What to do if the reverse vending machine of a store is not working or if the paper for deposit slips has run out?
All problems related to the reverse vending machines should be reported immediately to the administrator of the reverse vending machine.